INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We reserve the right to collect, process, and store the following information about you:
- We have the right to request your information when reporting errors or problems on our website.
- In case of contacting us, we can keep a record of this appeal at our discretion.
- We have the right to invite you to respond to a survey about the quality of our resource, which is done for statistical purposes, but you are not required to participate in it.
- A detailed description of your visits to our resource, collecting information about traffic, your location, network history, as well as any communication data and resources you visit.
We can collect any information about your personal computer (or any other device), your IP-addresses, OS type, and browser version, without any notification for high-quality administration and classification of general information with subsequent provision of data to our advertising partners. These are statistics that relate to the pages viewed on the internet and templates, they cannot identify the individual.
Cookies are small text files that store information in your browser or on your personal computer. They tell us that you visited our website. They store data relating to your behavior on our website. The cookie itself generates a random number that is stored on your device. After you close the internet site most cookies are deleted.
We do not store any information on our website that could identify a user without his consent. All cookies on this site are used exclusively during certain sessions, as well as to collect data about user preferences. We do not provide cookies to third parties.
We use the following cookies on our website:
NAME COOKIE FILE.
|__utmz, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv||The cookies used to track the use of the site by various visitors. They are used for analytics of attendance, as well as for improving the work of all services of our site. These files store the number of visits to the site, the location of the client, and all the pages that the user visited.|
Cookie files of third-party services
Some of the functionality that is provided on the site such as “tell friends” can be implemented by other services. They can also record cookies on your personal computer if you use them on our website.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT?
All data that we collect from you, we can transfer and store outside the EEA (European Economic Area). It can be processed by our employees or employees of our partners who are outside the EEA. Such employees may be involved in the support service of our site. If we are reporting personal data about you, it means that you have agreed to this, as well as processing and storage. To ensure the security of the storage, processing, and transmission of your personal data, we undertake the most modern means of protection.
Despite all efforts to ensure security, data transfer via the internet does not preclude the possibility of hacking. We do everything possible to ensure the security of your personal data, but we cannot guarantee their full safety, therefore, you take the responsibility for your personal data. Having received data about you, we comply with all procedural issues and the level of security in order to prevent unauthorized access to information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information about you as follows:
- To be sure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective format for you and your device
- To give you information or services completely corresponding to your request
- To make it possible for you to use the interactive functions of our site
- To notify you in case we enter any changes on our website
We reserve the right to use data about you to inform you about our services or services that may be of interest to you. The way we inform you about these services may be different, depending on the personal data provided.
We provide all information to our users via email or SMS messages. This information is of an advertising or news character.
We do not pass on information to our partners about identifiable persons. We can provide the advertiser with only general data that relates to the behavioral factor of the user, as well as his location and age group. Such data does not disclose the identity of the user and is only part of the statistical information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have the right to disclose your personal data to any employee of our company as stated in section 736 of the UK Law “About Companies” of 1985.
In some cases, the disclosure of personal data to third parties is possible in the following cases:
- If we decide to sell or buy an enterprise, we reserve the right to transfer personal data to the seller or buyer
- If we need to disclose your personal data based on our legal obligations to comply with our rules of use, as well as protect the rights or property
You retain the right not to approve the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes. Before we start collecting personal data, we inform the user about the possible transfer of information to third parties. You can block this request and do not agree to the processing of personal data. If you have already agreed to the processing of personal information, you can stop it at any time by submitting an appropriate request to our support service.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can get information regarding your personal data with the help of our support team. In this situation, there may be test questions regarding your identity for identification purposes.