Rules of Diamonds on Fire Slot
Under the reels, there is the control console with the following keys:
- Start – starts a spin in the manual mode
- Bet – changes the size of the bet per line (from 0.01 to 0.10 credits)
- Lines – sets the number of paylines active during a spin (10, 20, 30, 40, or 50)
- Gamble – starts a risk game (the risk game is available only in the main game after a winning combination appears)
- Auto Start – starts the spins in the automatic mode
The maximum amount of the total bet is 5 credits. The winning combinations consist of 2, 3, 4, or 5 identical symbols. The diamond icon is paid on special terms. The paid combinations start on the first reel and are located from left to right.
To open the paytable, click on the “?” button at the top left of the screen. The payout table shows the available payouts based on the selected linear bet selected by the player.
You can activate a risk game only in the main mode after any winning combination appears. Press the Gamble key to start the risk game. In the risk game, you will see a card lying upside down. You can choose the amount of the bet – either the entire amount won during the last spin or half of the amount (in this case, you need to use the Half key). After that, you need to choose one of 2 options:
- Guess the color of the card and increase the bet amount in 2 times
- Guess the suit of the card and multiply the winnings by 4
If your guess is right, you can try again. If your guess is wrong, the winnings will be lost. To end the risk game and collect the current win, you need to click on the Collect button.
Symbols and Winnings
The highest-paid symbol is a transparent gemstone icon. If this icon fills the entire playing field, you will get 5,000 credits at the maximum bet. If you collect a combination of 2, 3, 4, or 5 such symbols, you will receive 0.4, 6, 20, or 100 units of game currency. The heart icon is a wild symbol. In the winning combinations, it replaces all the other icons except for the scatter but does not have the payouts of its own.
Regular symbols at a bet of 0.10 credits per line bring the following winnings:
- Yellow gemstone – 4, 10, and 30
- Pink and orange gemstones – 2, 8, and 20
- Purple, blue, green, and light blue gemstones – 0.8, 4, and 10
The star icon is a scatter. When 3, 4, or 5 such icons appear anywhere on the playing field, the player receives 10, 100, or 1,250 credits.
There are no free spins, bonus games, or progressive jackpot.
How to Win Diamonds on Fire Slot
The main advice for players who would like to win big is to use all 50 paylines. There is another opportunity to multiply the winnings. You need to play a risk game.
|Symbol||Win at the maximum bet|
|Scatter||10, 100, 1,250|
|Diamond||0.40, 6, 20, 100, 5,000|
|Yellow gemstone||4, 10, 30|
|Pink gemstone||2, 8, 20|
|Orange gemstone||2, 8, 20|
|Purple gemstone||0.8, 4, 10|
|Blue gemstone||0.8, 4, 10|
|Light blue gemstone||0.8, 4, 10|
|Green gemstone||0.8, 4, 10|