Rules of the Geisha Slot
Before starting the game in the Geisha slot, a player needs to adjust the bet size and the number of active lines. In the left part of the screen, there is a button with three horizontal lines where a player has to select the Bet button. In the dialog box that opens, there are the control elements for the sliders that allow a player to select from 1 to 25 active paylines and put from 0.02 to 0.05 credits on each of them. From this menu, a gambler can go to the payouts table.
The spinning of the reels can be started in two ways:
- by using the circular key on the right side of the interface;
- by pressing the space bar on the keyboard.
During the game in the Geisha slot machine, a player can receive the winnings for combinations of 3, 4, or 5 symbols of the same type.
After each winning spin, a user has a chance to switch to the risk game. This round allows players to double the winnings for the last spin or multiply it even more. To start it, a gambler needs to use the Take Risk key. The risk game rules are as follows:
- 5 cards will appear on the screen, one of which is open, and the remaining 4 lie face down.
- A player has to choose one of the 4 hidden cards.
- If the selected card is higher than the open card, the winnings will double, if lower – they will burn and the risk game will end.
In the case of right choice, a user can continue the round. A total of 10 attempts are possible.
Winnings and Bonuses
The image of the carps in the Geisha slot is a wild symbol that replaces all the others except for the scatter and brings the largest payouts: 20, 100, and 1000 at the maximum bet. The regular icons bring such amounts:
- Geisha portraits on the yellow and blue backgrounds – 10, 60, 500;
- Geisha on the red background, an umbrella – 5, 40, 200;
- a fan, a hieroglyph – 5, 20, 100.
The image of a Japanese gazebo is used as a scatter in the Geisha slot. When there are 3, 4, or 5 of such pictures on the reels, a player receives 10 free spins. During them, all the portraits of Geisha become additional wild symbols.
How to Win the Geisha Slot
In the Geisha slot, there are two ways to multiply the winnings. Firstly, with the appearance of the low-paid combinations, a player can increase the winnings for them in the risk game. Secondly, by gradually increasing the bet before the appearance of 3 scatters, gamblers can get the maximum benefit from the round of free spins.
|Symbol||Maximum bet winnings|
|Carps||20, 100, 1000|
|Geisha on the yellow background||10, 60, 500|
|Geisha on the blue background||10, 60, 500|
|Geisha on the red background||5, 40, 200|
|Umbrella||5, 40, 200|
|Hieroglyph||5, 20, 100|
|Fan||5, 20, 100|