Rules of Purple Hot Slot
There are two adjustable settings in the game:
- The number of active lines is set in the Lines menu and can be from 1 to 5.
- The size of the linear bet is set using the “+” and “−” buttons under the Line Bet menu. It can be from 0.01 to 5.
To start the spinning, press the Spin button. If you prefer an automatic control, use the Auto Play key. The Turbo Mode key speeds up the spinning of the reels. To learn about the coefficients for each symbol, open the paytable using the Info button. There is no wild symbol, prize rounds, or free spins in the game. The winning combinations of all the symbols except for the scatter are formed from 3, 4, or 5 identical icons on the active payline.
The Double button opens a risk game. This is possible once the winning combination appears. During the game, 5 cards appear on the screen. One of them lies with the shirt down. You need to select one card from the other 4. If it is of a higher value than the opened one, you win. The following keys are used in the risk game:
- Double – bet the whole amount won for the last round
- Half Double – bet the half of the amount
- Collect – collect the winnings
If the card you’ve selected is of a lower value than the dealer’s card, the bet amount will be lost. In the case of a win, the game for doubling can be continued.
Winnings of Purple Hot Slot
Seven is the highest paid symbol. It has the coefficients of 100, 1,000, and 5,000. Other icons are designed as fruit. They have the following coefficients:
- Orange and apple – 50, 200, and 500
- Plum, lemon, watermelon, and cherry – 20, 50, and 200
The banana icon is used as a scatter symbol. Three, four, or five scatters in any position on the reels multiply the total bet by 2, 10, or 50.
How to Win Purple Hot
The theoretical percentage of the return reaches 94.33%. Despite the lack of free spins and prize rounds, this slot allows you to win big. This is possible due to the progressive jackpot. To win the progressive jackpot, three conditions must be met:
- There should be 5 sevens on the line
- The game should be played for money
- All active lines must be used
In addition, if the payout for an ordinary spin is small, it can be multiplied in a risk game.
|Seven||100, 1,000, 5,000|
|Orange||50, 200, 500|
|Apple||50, 200, 500|
|Plum||20, 50, 200|
|Lemon||20, 50, 200|
|Watermelon||20, 50, 200|
|Cherry||20, 50, 200|
|Banana||2, 10, 50|